Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ask Bucho


CHATSWORTH, CA (YIFTM) - We are proud to announce a new feature here at Yeah, I Figured: The Ask Bucho Forum (well, it's not really a forum per say, more of a comment Q & A) We've managed to convince our good friend, and life long colleague, Bucho to lend his insurmountable wisdom to our inquiring and loyal readers. Simply post a question in a comment to this post and you will be graced with an answer from the almighty Bucho himself. Any topic is valid. Bucho is well versed in all types of social and unintelligible "goings on". He's crunchy like that.

2 comments:

gdub said...

Why the fuck is the site now titled, Yeah, I Thought So?

You never said that in the movie.

Bucho said...

These words were spoken by me in a scene that was later deleted from the final version of the film. The switching of the title from Yeah, I Figured That Much (YIFTM) to Yeah, I Thought So (YITS) is, as far as I understand, just a temporary change, and should not worry you or anyone else that may be "on edge" or "testy".

I hope this answered your question.

Bucho has spoken.