Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Do Not Believe This Man

MADISON, WI (YIFTM) - We here at Yeah, I Figured.com, pride our self on exposing society's underbelly in humorous and juvenile ways. But even we recognize certain boundaries should not be crossed. So in the interest of public safety, we feel implored to issue a warning to any unsuspecting readers of this website. All articles written by beatbox should be taken with a grain of salt (his are the ones well written and coherent, not the pieces of shit that the co-founders lay on a daily basis.) One needs only to look at the previous post to witness such falsehoods. Here's what was actually written concerning striped shirts and hurt feelings:



joe sent me this - i didn't read the whole thing yet, but based on the 1st paragraph wish i had written it.

thanks for not commenting on any of the things I posted on Y.I.T.S. - sorry to have broken into your clubhouse.

He didn't even have the courtesy to address me, opting to push his striped shirt hating agenda at the forefront. Each letter of each word dripping with sarcasm. Not an honest sentiment in the entire document. And where the hell are the smiley faces :)?

Let this be a lesson to past, present, and future visitors to Yeah, I Figured.com. Scroll a cautious path when browsing our site. And please don't say we didn't tell you so.

6 comments:

Matthew said...

OK, YOU WIN - PLEASE TAKE DOWN THIS PHOTO - IT LOOKS DRUG-RELATED (ACTUALLY JUST A WINE CORKSCREW). THIS IS UNFORTUNATE - I'M STARTING TO GET AFRAID.

Matthew said...

Uncle - You guys are great writers - don't take this the wrong way, but when I first started reading Y.I.T.S., I was surprised how well you both wrote - just due to the fact that I never read anything you write other than one-word replies to my lengthy emails. Very funny - I don't want to get into a war of words because I know I will lose.

Please replace photo with something easily as embarrassing - thank you in advance.

Matthew said...

This is why I don't do myspace.

JDot said...

(uncontrollable laughter)

JDot said...

YITS, stand your ground. Call Wagner's bluff. As a spectator at the Idiot State Games, I'm enjoying my decision to pay $5 more for the good seats.

Tim Hennessy said...

As an outside party, it looks totally undrug related.
The look is golden.
Although on second it does look like he's lighting something...a grill perhaps?