Friday, March 23, 2007

The Emperor Speaks

GLENDALE, CA (YIFTM) - Yeah, I like how a suggested rule is turned into a power push by the weak and Kobe admiring.

I simply said that I thought it would be a good idea to post any new Ad on the right side before it hits the left. I specifically said NO ARTICLES, and that nothing needs to be written about the post.

I even went as far as to give the example of The Ambassadors I posted earlier. That's all that I suggested, but the Kobe Lovers Of America took that as something to the equivalent of an extra chapter to read in the Introduction to Computer Use text.

I made an empty threat to resign my duties and forcibly cancel this site earlier today. After reading the previous post I’m strongly giving that threat some serious consideration.

No comments: