Monday, April 23, 2007

The Coreys 2.0

GLENDALE, CA (YIFTM) - Got a question for Corey Haim or Corey Feldman that you’ve been dying to ask since posting up License to Drive magazine ads in your Jr. High locker? Well, your lifelong dream has just become a reality. Email your deepest darkest questions to askcorey@microsoft.com for your chance to have your questions answered by the most important acting duo in motion picture history.

For more information on this REAL EVENT and soon to be nationwide phenomenon go to http://tv.msn.com/dearcorey.

6 comments:

Matthew said...

I thought the two founders of Y.I.T.S. were The Coreys 2.0. I will leave it to y'all to decide which one is Haim/Feldman though.

JDot said...

I'll be Haim, since GW will claim Feldman anyway...

gdub said...

my allegiances originated with Feldog, but by the time Dream a Little Dream came out I had made the trek to Haimster land. And i've never looked back.

gdub said...

check out Blown Away for some hot skin-on-skin action involving Haimster and Nicole Eggert.

Sorry lueptow, Feldman keeps his pants on.

JDot said...

"Sorry lueptow, Feldman keeps his pants on."

What the hell does that even mean?

Matthew said...

I know what it means.