Monday, February 25, 2008

"Oh, Let The Sun Beat Down Upon My Face..."

Today marks the 33rd anniversary of the release of Led Zeppelin's legendary Physical Graffiti album.

If you haven't already heard this record, GO OUT AND BUY IT TODAY!!!
It's worth every penny you'll spend on it-and then some.

Notable tracks on this record include Custard Pie, Houses Of The Holy, Trampled Under Foot, Kashmir, In The Light, Down By The Seaside and Bron-Yr-Aur. There are many other great tracks,
but these are my personal favorites.

Physical Graffiti gets my vote for best Zeppelin album.

Today: Buy, listen, enjoy.

6 comments:

JDot said...

If you own a record player, I suggest picking this album up on vinyl. The die-cut cover is great.

JDot said...

No title on this post?

Frybyrd said...

How's that?

I forget the title from time to time...

JDot said...

I'll forget you from time to time, and then again...

Frybyrd said...

FOJO!

Matthew said...

Would you be so inclined to say, "Get the Led out." ????