Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weirdos

I'm told by Hennessy the new Erykah Badu album is worth picking up. His past recommendations have been spot on, but do I really need another Erykah album after her first two? The answer's no. But her video for lead single, "Honey" is an inventive appreciation of the art of cover art. Dot will definitely dig...



Speaking of songs titled 'Honey', a few years back Maniac Mariah had a hit with one off the Butterfly album - her best in my estimation.

Anywho, I had quite the unhealthy obesession with Mariah back in the day. That is until she went cuckoo.

Still, I'd like to fuck her. And here's her new video, "Touch My Body" which does nothing to dispel her slut tendencies to frolic like a 12-year old.



...finally a video that is equally as annoying as the song.

2 comments:

JDot said...

I like the cover.
I don't like you.

I can't watch these at work. I don't have speakers. And my speakers at home are in a box in the basement.

:)

gdub said...

Then put it to your head then.