Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So Long

This extended hiatus appears indefinite. For me at least. A morass of guilt has bludgeoned me cold and lonely. I'm in need of detour. Or maybe a wayside.

Lately my attitude has cheapened progress and perpetuated animosity at the top. I feel like that stubborn block in jenga you deliberately wedge free as perspiration builds. Our tower was created with collective precision. And I don't want it toppled by blunt refrain. Ain't ready to rebuild, but I'm ready for change.

Best to my Crew, especially Dot. This collaborative is nothing without his heart. As black as it may seem sometime. Dude cares more than he cares to admit.

To fortune, focus, and the furtherment of Yeah. Cheers...I'm out.

1 comment:

gdub said...

Good riddance. One less cocksucker in stable of nothing but.