Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Saturday!

The weekend is FINALLY here (thank God). I hope everyone had a solid work week and are now ready to fuk & fight all weekend long. If not, find someone who is and ride their coat tales.

T.U.B.E., for those of you who are interested offers, among several other treasures, a 12 disc set of the 1969 Woodstock festival. I just finished listening to disc 1 and I must say I'm quite impressed. The recording is pieced together from several different sources which is really kind of cool since you get several perspectives of the same song. Makes sense I guess given all the reality bending that was going on. But I HIGHLY recommend checking that site out.

Saturday morning at 8:57am and I've been up for almost 2 hours. Damn I hate my work schedule. It renders me useless for sleeping in on the weekend. Allow me to share my grief.

I just did.

1 comment:

Frybyrd said...

Jimi Hendrix's performance of "The Star Spangled Banner" at Woodstock completely blew me away the first time I saw it on video circa 1990.
That was the exact moment that I set down the path of classic rock, never to look back.