Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yeah, I Figured That Much Loses A Son

Time breeds change. And change moves mountains. It is with deep remorse to publicly announce the unexpected departure of one of yeahifigured.com’s founding fathers, GDub.

As of June 10, 2008 fan favorite GDub has successfully broken all ties with Yeah, I Figured That Much and is off to produce his own solo projects that can be found at www.theshitbetween.blogspot.com. As co-founder of yeahifigured.com, my blessings for a better and well-rounded psyche go out to GDub, and I wish him both happiness and strength.

We were graced with GDub’s presence for 527 days, or 1 year, 5 months and 10 days. Best of luck GDub. May all your desires and aspirations come into fruition.

7 comments:

gdub said...

i've updated my resignation accordingly, i.e., kissing jdot's ass.

JDot said...

That's smart. You don't want to burn your bridges. You never know when you may need a reference.

Best of luck with the new gig.

kr8ive said...

Each new hour holds new chances for new beginnings. The horizon leans forward offering space to place new steps of change. -Maya Anelou

kr8ive said...

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen over even touched. The must be felt with the Heart. -Helen Keller

gdub said...

I crazy, I do it. - Joe Jahn.

JDot said...

Great. 3 replies to his "goodbye" post.

Dub ain't gone. He's just hiding...

Tim Hennessy said...

"Life's a wheel of fortune and it's my [GDub's] chance to spin it."

--Tupac